Three square origami weaves with customization tutorial
Square Weaves Master Pack with Herringbone, Fence, and Square Knot weave patterns. Tutorial included on how to make your own weave patterns. Challenge your folding skills with these new geometric tessellations. Digital delivery, no materials included. PDF reader required. Links to instructional materials on folding tessellations are included.
These patterns are collapsed directly after folding the square grid, with no additional precreasing needed. Starting from the center and working out concentrically is recommended. These are intermediate to high intermediate level tessellations.
- Pattern on a background grid
- Photo of the finished tessellation from the front
- Step by step tutorial on creating your own crease patterns for weaves with bars that go all the way through the pattern. This is a full spectrum from closed back square weave to open back square weave.
MATERIALS REQUIRED FOR USE
- Origami paper
- OPTIONAL: bone folder or scoring tool
- High gsm paper or highly transparent paper
- Pattern for personal use only
- Contact me if you want to license the pattern to sell products
- All rights reserved, copyright Gathering Folds 2020