Open Half-adjacent Squares origami tessellation crease pattern
Half-adjacent Squares with open holes origami tessellation crease pattern printable template. Digital delivery, no materials included. PDF reader required.
This pattern has a grid of squares, but rotated so that each one touches only half of the ones next to it. Full precreasing is recommended from a square grid, but it can be folded directly from a 45-degree grid. This is an intermediate to high intermediate level tessellation.
BUNDLES THAT INCLUDE THIS PATTERN
- Half-adjacent tilings:
- Pattern on a background grid
- Photo of the finished tessellation from the front
MATERIALS REQUIRED FOR USE
- Origami paper
- OPTIONAL: bone folder or scoring tool
- High gsm paper or highly transparent paper
- Pattern for personal use only
- Contact me if you want to license the pattern to sell products
- All rights reserved, copyright Gathering Folds 2020