Chainlink smocking pattern
Chainlink smocking pattern printable template. Digital delivery, no materials included. PDF reader required. This pattern arranges the traditional arrows smocking motif as you've never seen it before.
BUNDLES THAT INCLUDE THIS PATTERN
- Starter Variety Pack:
- Starting to finished size ratio
- Instructions on use
- Pattern on a background grid
- Pattern without a background grid
- Colored representation of the symmetries present in the pattern
MATERIALS REQUIRED FOR USE
- Needle and thread
- Marking pencil/pen/chalk
- Cutting tool (scissors/rotary cutter + mat)
- OPTIONAL: light table/projector for pattern transfer
- Gingham and checked fabrics are great to start out - the grid is already drawn for you!
- Mid-weight solids such as satin and velvet show the texture nicely in finished goods
- Consider the tracing method you'll use when you pick your fabric. If you're using light, don't get something too dark.
- Pattern for personal use only
- Contact me if you want to license the pattern to sell products
- All rights reserved, copyright Gathering Folds 2020