Closed Half-adjacent Squares origami tessellation crease pattern
Half-adjacent Squares with Xs origami tessellation crease pattern printable template. Digital delivery, no materials included. PDF reader required.
This pattern has a grid of squares, but rotated so that each one touches only half of the ones next to it. Full precreasing is highly recommended, as this pattern would require a 45-degree grid with double the diagonals to fold directly from the grid. This is a high intermediate to complex level tessellation.
BUNDLES THAT INCLUDE THIS PATTERN
- Semi-adjacent Tilings Pack:
- Pattern on a background grid
- Photo of the finished tessellation from the front
MATERIALS REQUIRED FOR USE
- Origami paper
- OPTIONAL: bone folder or scoring tool
- High gsm paper or highly transparent paper
- Pattern for personal use only
- Contact me if you want to license the pattern to sell products
- All rights reserved, copyright Gathering Folds 2020